Tuesday, March 20, 2007

GROUCHO MARX


A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.


Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.


"I love my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth once in a while."

You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it.

I need a doctor immediately. Ring the nearest golf course.

No comments: